Library patrons who own laptops or PDAs equipped for wireless connectivity can now access the Internet in the
- Main (Adult) section of the library
- on the mezzanine.
- in the Children's Room
- in Conference Room A
Through the wireless network patrons will have access to both the Internet and the many of the Library's reference databases.
- Wireless patrons will not be able to print.
- All Internet sites are available as is the Item, however BCCLS databases that cannot be accessed from home with a library card number cannot be accessed from a Wi-Fi connected laptop.
- Wireless patrons must conform to the Library's Internet Use Policy.
- Signal strength may vary in the building.
- Library staff cannot provide technical assistance to wireless users.