Get volunteer service hours for doing what you love: reading! Teens in grades 7 through 12 are welcome to submit reviews. If you have any questions, email our Teen Librarian, Janis.
- Read/listen to any book, audiobook, or graphic/manga (re-reads count!). Feature-length movies count as well.
- Every 100 pages = 1 volunteer hour + 1 hour for writing the review itself.
- For movies, the film run-time is rounded to the nearest half-hour, plus 1 hour for writing the review itself, to calculate the volunteer hours.
- Write a short review between 150-250 words. Note: this is not a summary, but a review. Give your opinion on the book! What kind of readers would be interested in this story? Remember to give some plot details, but avoid spoilers.
- Submit below.
- Get featured on our Teen Reviews page!